I had my first ultrasound of the new baby yesterday and everything was great. There is just one baby and it's measuring exactly the right size for my due date of Sept 10th. I was a little disappointed because it was done in only 2D instead of 4D which the office has. Therefore, my picture is literally just a blob so I'm not going to post it. They said when they are doing an ultrasound at 8 weeks, it is only to measure the size of the baby and to confirm my due date. The 2D works just fine for that. My next one at 18 weeks will definitely be in 4D though.
Oh, and Ellie screamed the whole time from the moment they dimmed the lights to the time they turned them back on. I had no idea she would be so upset by it! She kept screaming "No Mommy, no dark!". I felt really bad for her since there was nothing I could do for her while lying on the table. Maybe next time either Eric (my husband who was out of town this week) can watch her or I can bring a flashlight for her or something! :)
More updates after my next appointment on the 15th!
DIY Wood Porch Planters
6 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment