So I decided to finally start one of these...mainly because I have a feeling this is going to be a great year! It couldn't have started out any better. On New Years Day, we got a positive pregnancy test! Baby number two is on it's way! This couldn't have made my husband and I any happier, although we were pretty surprised that it happened this easily again. Our first daughter, Ellie, was conceived on the very first try and, as luck would have it, so was this baby! How did we end up with such good fortune?! As happy as I am, it is a little hard to accept how easy it was for us when I know the same is not true for many others I know. I have been reading blogs now for quite awhile of women who are unable to conceive or must wait to conceive for various reasons and my heart goes out to them. I also have very dear friends and a family member who have had trouble conceiving or suffered miscarriages recently and so I haven't even broken the news to them yet...I feel bad for being so happy about my pregnancy when they would give anything to be pregnant too. But I AM happy!!! I can't help it! I can't wait to experience pregnancy again, to hold a newborn again and, most of all, to see Ellie get to be a big sister... She is the light of my world and I can't even imagine how my love can grow any stronger for HER let alone the new baby. I can't wait to find out! Here we go again...
DIY Wood Porch Planters
6 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment