
Josephine Maya
August 28th 9:42 AM
8 lbs 6 ozs, 20.5"
August 28th 9:42 AM
8 lbs 6 ozs, 20.5"
Just a quick post to introduce you to our sweet little Josie. The delivery went perfect and the recovery is slowing coming along. It is nice to be home and I LOVE having a newborn in the house again. Ellie is being a wonderful big sister too! I apologize for taking so long to post and as soon as I have more than just a few minutes, I will write tons more. I really am on cloud nine and can't wait to share everything! Life is good... :)



3 comments:
Congrats, congrats! Oh, mama, she is GORGEOUS! I love the name - so beautiful. Welcome to the world, Baby Josie! Enjoy your babymoon!!
Beautiful! Congratulations! Love the name too!
She is so precious! I can't wait to come over to see her. I can't believe her hair is so dark though! Eric's hair is darker...so I'm sure that's where she gets it...if it doesn't change.
Post a Comment