So it's 5:20 AM on Tuesday and I have not slept one single wink. Today is the day I will finally meet our new baby girl! It's been a roller coaster ride the last few weeks so to just finally hold a healthy baby in my arms will be the most wonderful thing I can imagine. I should be coming home on Friday so I will be sure to post all the details shortly after. See you soon!
Oh yeah, and as of right now (less than 4 hours from delivery), we still do not have a name picked out... We have a few ideas but nothing agreed upon yet. Hopefully when we see her, we'll just know the right one. Wish us luck with that... :)
DIY Wood Porch Planters
6 years ago



3 comments:
Hooray!! Hooray, hooray, hooray. I've been thinking of you guys and the big birthday. I can't wait to hear all about it!! Many blessings and well wishes as you welcome your sweet little one to your family and to the world.
Congratulations! Can't wait to hear the details.
How exciting!!! Good luck and see you on the other side!
Post a Comment