For a whole lot more of Veggie family cuteness, come on over to our new blog:
The Veggie Family!

Monday, July 28, 2008

MIA

Hi all! I hope you'll forgive me for not posting in a really long time! It just seems like the combination of the warm weather and just how much easier it is getting taking both girls places, has us wanting to go, go, go and do, do, do. We have been enjoying every minute of this summer! Ellie is at the perfect age to be trying everything! She has been doing ballet, gymnastics and swimming every week. We fill the other days with The Children's Museum, Zoo, skating, parks, and just hanging out with friends. Josie is loving all of this, too! She gets to do/see way more than Ellie ever did at her age. I hope you are all having fantastic summers too!

So, since I've been gone so long, I just now found out about the new "post video" option. Since I am constantly taking little snippets of video on my digital camera, I am so excited about this! I decided to start a new blog called "The Veggie Family" so I would have a place to share all these videos with family and friends. (This blog has only been shared with a select few...) So come on over and check it out! Over the weekend, I posted over 30 new pictures and/or videos to catch up from where I left off here (and also transferred a few already from here to over there). I'm so excited about it! The videos really capture the girls' personalities and I love that I can now share that. Thanks for sticking with me and I hope to see you all around here and/or over there!


Some of the cuteness you'll find over there!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the new blog. We miss hanging out! Hope to get together next week.