For a whole lot more of Veggie family cuteness, come on over to our new blog:
The Veggie Family!

Friday, March 28, 2008

7 Months


Happy 7 months Josie! You just keep growing and growing! A mere short three weeks ago, I lugged five totes of Ellie's old 6-9 month clothes up two flights of stairs, spent hours unpacking, reminiscing, and then organizing them oh so carefully in your closet. And then today, I tried on three different outfits before I realized that there was just no way you were going to fit in them anymore. Three weeks! And now I have to re-pack those five totes, carry them back down two flights of stairs and bring up three more of 12 months clothes (which are mostly spring/summer so come on warm weather). It is absolutely amazing how fast you are growing! Maybe you could slow down just a teeny, tiny bit? Soon you will be crawling and then, next thing I know, I'll be watching you chasse and pirouette across the dance floor like your big sis... Stay my baby just a little longer, okay?

(By the way, as cute as your hair is pulled up like that, don't worry- you only wear it that way at home...) :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She looks so, so cute!

Megan@SortaCrunchy said...

Ahhhhhhhhh! The cuteness!! And ohmygosh, AJ is fast outgrowing her 6-9 months stuff too. EEEK. She is just darling.