Happy Birthday Little Princess! Today you will wake up to a room full of pink and purple balloons, make a "Princess Pea" cake (from your favorite show
"Super Why") with Mommy, put on your new lavender princess dress and have a wonderful day. Then, when Daddy gets off work, you'll have a "Princess Test" (like Princess Pea does in an episode) that will will include going through a princess tunnel, doing a princess puzzle and finding a little pea under a whole stack of pillows. And when you pass (which of course you will), you'll receive a beautiful new princess crown. Today is your day to become a "real" princess and you have been SO excited about this! Of course, you have ALWAYS been my little princess...



Happy 3rd Birthday Ellie!
1 comment:
Oh. My. Gosh. I am all teary reading this! What a fun and gorgeous way to celebrate your little princess!! D's birthday is at the end of this month and I nearly bawl every time I think about it. THREE. How is that possible?!
Happy Birthday (late) Ellie!!
Post a Comment