Here is how we will be doing Ellie's new big girl room. Only the doll house has been delivered so far and it is CUTE! I can't wait for the rest to show up so we can get it all put together. The teddy bear tea party mural is all 3D wooden pieces that attach to the wall. We are getting the lavender set and will be painting the room similar to the picture with the grass and sky. It takes 4-6 weeks to come in so we have a little time to get the painting done. I can't wait though! I think she will love it!
Oh my dear LORD! Dacey would be so outrageously giddy over a room like that. We are moving in June and so she will get her "big girl" room then . . . I am already making plans. I LOVE what you guys have picked out. Totally, totally my style. Okay, I am gushing, but I have to say - I just love it!
Thanks Megan :) Almost all of the furniture is put together now too! I'll post pictures after we get the room painted. I'm sure Dacey will love her new room too! All Children's Furniture (http://www.allchildrensfurniture.com/) has some pretty cute stuff...
I am a stay at home mom to two precious little girls. I am married to my soul mate. I love life and believe we all have a purpose and that everything happens for a reason. ...although diabetes better have a pretty good reason whenever I get that explanation!*
5 comments:
When do you go for your ultrasound again?
April 12th. I can't wait!
Oh I'm so excited! That is next week. I'm telling you now, I'm making you a blanket and I can't wait to go pick out the yarn!
Oh my dear LORD! Dacey would be so outrageously giddy over a room like that. We are moving in June and so she will get her "big girl" room then . . . I am already making plans. I LOVE what you guys have picked out. Totally, totally my style. Okay, I am gushing, but I have to say - I just love it!
Thanks Megan :) Almost all of the furniture is put together now too! I'll post pictures after we get the room painted.
I'm sure Dacey will love her new room too! All Children's Furniture (http://www.allchildrensfurniture.com/) has some pretty cute stuff...
Post a Comment